Jill and Paul's Destination Wedding
May 13, 2021
Royalton St Lucia
To our dearest friends and family: We are excited to announce that after ten amazing years, our wedding is finally here!
We chose the beautiful island of St. Lucia to say our I do’s and we are looking forward to celebrating with everyone in paradise. We couldn’t imagine sharing this special milestone in our lives without the ones we love. We are excited at the thought of spending quality time with all of you and creating memories that will last a lifetime!
Heather, Mandee & team are amazing at what they do and are here to assist in making your booking experience a breeze and also answering any questions you may have along the way. You may contact them by phone: (856) 767-4399 or by email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in paradise!
Love, Paul & Jill
The Resort: Royalton St Lucia
Distance from hotel to Hewanorra International Airport (UVF), 90 minutes. Distance from hotel to town, 5 minutes.
Nestled in lush a landscape and set upon one of the most picturesque islands in the Caribbean, Royalton Saint Lucia welcomes each guest on a vacation in upscale style and comfort. Discover modern facilities, warm staff, and an exhilarating locale, rich with culture and world-class cuisine, which creates the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable All-In Luxury escape. Designed for travelers of all ages, this modern resort features three distinct sections offering a family friendly vacation experience in the general resort; Diamond Club for a higher level of service and exclusive pool, beach and dining areas; and the tranquil Hideaway, an adults-only oasis.
This reservation submission form is NOT a live reservation. Submitting information via this reservation form does not automatically confirm your reservations or charge your credit card. Your Travel Consultant will contact you to review all of the details of your reservation.
Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View: Wake up each day between high thread count sheets and open your sliding glass door to a tropical paradise beyond. This room is complete with one king or two queen DreamBeds; and luxury vistas that overlook the shimmering ocean. Enjoy the sea breeze just outside your door as you enjoy your morning coffee as the sun rises. Max occupancy: 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View Diamond Club: This is the perfect suite for you and your loved ones to enjoy. Each day, awake in the preferential Diamond Club™ area after a heavenly nights rest atop a Royalton signature DreamBed; This room is complete with an in-suite Jacuzzi; soaker tub, rain shower, sitting area with a pull-out couch and luxurious views of the shimmering ocean. Max occupancy: 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Upgrade to Diamond Club:
• Receive an exclusive vacation experience with an upgrade to Diamond Club™. This premium level of service features the comfort of anticipatory service, exclusive a-la-carte restaurants and bar areas, as well as the shimmering pool and pristine beach areas for the sole use of Diamond Club™ guests. Please review the special Diamond Club™ features and amenities below.
• Preferred room locations
• Butler service
• Selection of in-suite liquors
• Preferential reservations in la carte restaurants
• Exclusive Diamond Club™ beach area with waiter service
• Distinctive wrist bracelet
• Personalized check-in and check-out
• Hors d’oeuvres and snacks including decadent desserts in the Diamond Club™ Lounge
• Upgraded room service menu
• Selection of pillows from The Royal Spa pillow menu
• Discounts on spa treatments and beauty services
Additional Room Amenity Information:
• Each of the 290 luxurious rooms and suites offer the exclusive DreamBed, high thread count sheets, USB recharge and Bluetooth audio stations, complimentary Wi-Fi service resort wide for all your devices, in-room safe with interior power outlet, double headed and ceiling mounted rain shower, satellite television including specialty channels, mini-bar stocked daily, and 24-hour room service. Plus other amenities like iron and board, in-suite coffee/tea maker, hairdryer etc.
All accommodations include: housekeeping, voicemail, CD player, internet access (high speed, wireless), DVD player, iron, Jacuzzi (some accommodations), ironing board, accommodations (non-smoking), maid service, air conditioning, mini-bar, alarm clock, radio, balcony or terrace, room service (24-hour), bathrobes, safe (in accommodation), bathtub, shower, bedding (premium), smoke detector, blackout drapes, sprinkler system, coffee/tea maker, telephone (two-line), crib (on request), television (remote controlled, satellite), desk, turndown service, hairdryer and wake-up calls.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
*additional room categories available upon request
DEPOSIT & DEADLINE
A $100 per person hotel deposit and $179 per person insurance cost will reserve your reservation. Cancel for any reason trip insurance is $179 per person and will be due at the same time and applied with your deposit. Insurance is nonrefundable.
Deposit and insurance is due by December 15, 2020. Final payments will be due by February 15, 2021.
Flights become available 330 days prior to your desired travel dates. Individual flights can be purchased through the agency or on your own. If you want to cover the flights with your insurance you must book the flights through D’Amico Travel.