Shannon & Bill's Destination Wedding
November 9, 2024
Get your passports ready—we can't wait to say "I do" in front of you!
Please join us in beautiful Negril, Jamaica at Sandals Negril on November 9, 2024!
We love you all and appreciate your support over the years, more than you could ever know. We couldn’t imagine anything better than spending time celebrating with each and every one of you away from home or being sent your best wishes from a distance.
We are going for the entire week of 11/7-11/16 . If you want to come for the weekend or entire week we would love to celebrate with you all for as long as you can make it .
Bill and Shannon
Closer to the water’s edge than anywhere else in Negril, life can truly be what you imagine in the relaxed chic, and free-spirited Sandals Negril. With an ambience that melds relaxed tropical luxury with barefoot elegance in Jamaica, it closely hugs its coveted seaside location on famed Seven Mile Beach, creating Negril’s ultimate beachfront all-inclusive resort. Here in this laid-back hideaway there are no schedules to follow and no clocks to obey. So kick back and chill out as you drift away in a swaying hammock for two. Then take in the legendary sunsets before savouring one of seven gourmet restaurants. It’s easy to have the time of your life with the love of your life at Sandals Negril where you’ll experience the playfully exotic side of a paradise widely known as “Seven Miles of 7th Heaven.”
This reservation submission form is NOT a live reservation.
Submitting information via this reservation form does not automatically confirm your reservations or charge your credit card.
Your Travel Consultant will contact you to review all of the details of your reservation.
These quaint rooms are located in the Paradise building. Featuring British Colonial-inspired decor, each room boasts a four-poster, king-size bed, mahogany furnishings, and a marble-appointed bathroom with walk-in rainfall shower. Enjoy lovely garden views from your private patio or balcony, or follow the nearby path to the powder-white sands of the legendary Seven-Mile Beach. For your refreshment, your room includes Robert Mondavi varietal wines and a refrigerator stocked with bottled water, juice, soda and local beer.
Deposit & Deadline
Final payments will be due by 7/30/2024.
Please submit your flight information at the link below so that we can set up your transportation to and from the MBJ airport at least 60 days prior to travel.
Insurance is urged!
Ready to book? Great! Here’s how it works:
1. Submit your booking details. Be sure to include all travelers passport names and dates of birth. A credit card isn’t required to submit, but makes the process simpler. Each booking is manually processed and nothing will be charged until you approve!
2. An invoice will be sent to you for review and approval. If any changes need to be made, let us know! If everything is correct, check the boxes and type your name to digitally sign.
3. Declined insurance? Be sure to carefully review at the penalties on your invoice. Deposits are nonrefundable and your reservation is 100% NONREFUNDABLE AFTER FINAL PAYMENT with NO exceptions. Cancel for any reason insurance cannot be added later and is strongly urged!
4. Submit payment via the link provided in your invoice approval email OR we will apply your deposit with the card provided in Step 1.
5. You’re booked! We will send you an updated invoice reflecting your payment. Be sure to mark your calendar with the final payment date 7/30/2024.